- This event has passed.
Alsace Wine Dinner | Tokyo American Club
Oct 31, 2020 at 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm￥12,980
Much of the white wines of Alsace are made from aromatic grape varieties, so many characteristic Alsace wines are aromatic, floral and spicy. Since they very seldom have any oak barrel aromas they tend to be very varietally pure in their character.
We will introduce Hugel et Fils wines: a very well respected wine maker in France and worldwide.
Our Premium venue: Tokyo American Club
Tokyo’s premier private members’ club provides many of the city’s elite expats a cushy place to hang out.
You do not need to be a TAC member to join that public event.
We will following Tokyo Governor’s instructions with:
- checking everybody’s body temperature at entrance
- asking everybody to wear a mask
- providing an air exchange in the room with doors open
- providing liquid sanitizer to wash your hands
- layout will be “social distance” style except for couples
Ticket prices range from ¥12,980 – ¥16,980. See website for purchasing details.