- This event has passed.
PechaKucha Night x DESIGNART Tokyo Special
Oct 22, 2022 at 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
“PechaKucha Night x DESIGNART Tokyo Special” will be held at SHIBUYA QWS on 22 October (Sat). This special PechaKucha Night Tokyo event is held once a year to coincide with the DESIGNART TOKYO festival, which started in 2017 and transforms the entire city of Tokyo into a design and art festival.
Don’t miss the most passionate night in Tokyo, where you can experience a stellar line-up of creative speakers in the fast-paced PechaKucha format, known for its “20 images x 20 seconds” presentations! So if you’re looking for more fun during DESIGNART and you’d like to enjoy the autumn season of the arts, this is the place for you. We look forward to seeing you!
Saturday 22nd October / Doors open at 6:30 pm / Presentations from 7:30 pm / 22.30 Close
【The lineup of presenters】
Jin Kuramoto 倉本仁
Claesson Koivisto Rune
Nina Nomura 野村仁衣那
Kiyoaki Takeda 武田清明
Sohma Furutate 古舘壮真
The lineup of presenters will be announced 10 days before the event, so make sure to follow us on Instagram(here) and Facebook(here) for more info on the presenters. The order of the speakers will be a surprise until the day of the event!
- 18:30. Doors Open
- 19:30〜20:15. Presentations
- 20:15〜20:40. Beer Break
- 20:40〜21:15. Presentations
- 21.15〜22.30. DJ Bemsha
- 22:30. Door Close
＜共催＞ SHIBUYA QWS
ABOUT 「PechaKucha Night Tokyo」
PechaKucha Night is a social event where creators from all backgrounds present their work in a “20✕ 20” format, where 20 slides are presented in 20 seconds each. As of August 2022, the community has spread to more than 1,290 cities worldwide, making it one of the largest real social networks in the world.
- For access to the venue, please see ( here in Japanese): Enter via the north elevators on the 2nd-floor pedestrian deck that links Scramble Square to Shibuya Stream and Hikarie – take elevators to 15th floor of Scramble Square to SHIBUYA QWS!
- On the day of the event, please come to the reception at the SHIBUYA QWS entrance on the 15th floor of SHIBUYA SCRAMBLE SQUARE.
- Please have your QR code ready to show our staff at the entrance.
- We recommend that you come by train.
【To All Our Guests】
You will be assumed to have agreed to the terms of this agreement when you apply for the event.）
- Please take your temperature and sanitize your hands at the SHIBUYA QWS entrance and wear a mask at all times inside the building.
- If your temperature is 37.5° or higher, we may not allow you to enter.
- If you have any symptoms of suspected infection or if you are not feeling well on the day of your visit, please refrain from visiting the museum.
- 主催者による撮影 /Filming by the organizers
Photographs and videos will be taken at the venue by us and other media. Some of the guests in the venue may be filmed. Please be aware that the images may be used for socail on the day of the event, and may be exposed/published in advertising materials after the event, as well as on TV, newspapers, magazines, websites, etc. by media outlets that cover the event.
- Cancellation of purchased tickets will not be accepted, except in the event of cancellation by the organiser.