- This event has passed.
Programming for Everybody
Nov 8, 2022 - Nov 24, 2022
Programming for Everybody is back this November! If you’ve ever felt intimidated by learning the world of programming on your own, Le Wagon Tokyo is offering everyone a free opportunity to learn with fellow beginners alike under the guidance of professional instructors. From Nov 8 to 24th, you can join our instructors live as they walk you through a new module each session on Codecademy’s free Ruby track.
You will get access to:
- 6 live classroom sessions with our instructors where you can interact and ask questions
- a private Slack channel with likeminded people and Le Wagon instructors
- a certificate if you complete all classes
- 50,000¥ discount for Tokyo’s web development bootcamps in 2023.
Application deadline is Nov 4th.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 19:00PM to 20:15PM Japan time.
- Tuesday, Nov 8, 7:00 to 8:30PM: Course kick-off + Introduction to Ruby (1 module)
- Thursday, Nov 10, 7:00 to 8:15PM: Controlling flow and Looping with Ruby (2 modules)
- Tuesday, Nov 15, 7:00 to 8:15PM: Arrays, Hashes and Blocks (2 modules)
- Thursday, Nov 17, 7:00 to 8:15PM: Hashes and Symbols (1 module)
- Tuesday, Nov 22, 7:00 to 8:15PM: Refactoring and Advanced Topics (2 modules)
- Thursday, Nov 24, 7:00 to 8:15PM: Object-Oriented Programming, Part 1 and Part 2 (2 modules)
Whats’ the catch?
There is no catch! At Le Wagon, we believe that anybody can learn the basics of code. And we hope to help you learn and grow through the Programming for Everybody program. This free program is our way of sharing our passion for code, and hopefully make you want to keep learning afterwards!
How does it work?
If you wish to participate in this edition of the Programming for Everybody program, please fill in the form to apply. To make sure that the most engaged and motivated applicants receive a spot, we will conduct a selection process.