- This event has passed.
Place to Grow Pub Quiz (Online and Offline)
Nov 19, 2020Charity Event
We’re excited to invite Place To Grow volunteers and friends to our annual PTG Pub Quiz! Participate either online or in-person at the Hobgoblin Roppongi, November 19th at 7pm JST. Awesome prizes and a fun night in good company are guaranteed.
Reserve now! https://placetogrow-ngo.org/ptg-pub-quiz/
3,000 yen in-person (includes 2 drinks)
2,000 yen online
All funds raised will go towards supporting Santa Soul Train 2020 to bring Christmas cheer to the Tohoku community.
1. A fun pub experience with your friends as you battle it out for the title of Pub Quiz Champion!
2. Attendees can enjoy 2 drinks, included in your donation
3. Proper social distancing measures and high levels of sanitation in place
4. Masks will be provided and are mandatory to be worn at all times except when eating and drinking
5. Team registration possible! https://placetogrow-ngo.org/ptg-pub-quiz-2/ to register and receive 20% discount!
1. Join us from the comfort of your home with our Hobgoblin Live Stream + Online Quiz Platform!
2. Participants are required to have a smartphone or computer to participate and answer quiz questions
3. Team registration possible! https://placetogrow-ngo.org/ptg-pub-quiz-2/ to register and receive 20% discount!
4. Enjoy the atmosphere of the pub through live streaming while also answering in realtime via seamless online quiz site!
All participants who register online will receive a link to the quiz and Live Stream on November 19th.
The same quiz link will be made available to in-person participants to connect both types of participants!
WHAT IS A PUB QUIZ?
A “Pub Quiz” is a friendly trivia contest held in a bar. Participants normally compete as a team in order to win prizes. You win prizes by earning points from correctly answered quiz questions. The teams with the most points win a prize! This year, due to social-distance measures, you can now participate by answering quiz questions on your smartphone either at the bar or at home. Teams and individual participants are both welcome, thanks to this unique format!
WHAT IS PLACE TO GROW?
Place to Grow is a space for creativity, imagination, and inspiration to flourish in post-disaster communities. Survivors and outside volunteers connect, bringing an explosion of positive energy to the community. This connection creates hope, resilience and opportunity, which is crucial to long term recovery. In Japan, monthly interactive children’s workshops and annual inter-generational community parties are the core activity of Place to Grow. To find out more, please check out our website: http://www.placetogrow-ngo.org/