Rhythms of the Caribbean: The Charm of Cuba
Feb 4 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm¥7000
Celebrate Cuban food, music, and culture at this all-day event.
- Cuban singer Carlos Cespedes and music band
- Basic dance lessons (salsa, rumba chachacha) by professional dancers and free danceto exercise with joy
- Home-style Cuban food and drinks
- Video showing tourist attractions
- Product displays and sales
- ¥6000 advance ticket, or ¥7000 on the door
- Ticket includes drinks and food for two hours
- Smart casual
- A portion of the funds raised at this event will be donated to a Cuban welfare organization specializing in the education of economically vulnerable people.