- This event has passed.
Tokyo Club Day x Metropolis
Tokyo Club Day and Metropolis have teamed up to host the biggest nightclub festival in Japan. With the purchase of a wrist band, party-goers will have access to most major clubs in and around Shibuya all throughout the night. The long list of clubs features popular ones including Camelot, Ele and Warp. Make sure not to miss out on the largest club crawl of the year, and of course the chance to dance to music by the best DJs in Tokyo.
How it works:
1. Go to one of the all clubs (No wristband for sale at Camelot, Muse or TK.)
2. Buy a wristband and get 1 free drink ticket.
3. You can use the drink ticket at the club which you enter first.
4. You can access all clubs all night.
- To enter Camelot, Muse, and TK, please purchase a wristband from any of the other clubs first. You can access Camelot, Muse and TK with the wristband afterwards.
- For men who wish to access ELE, Esprit, WARP, and Octagon, please pay ¥500 extra at any of the 5 clubs only one time. You can access all clubs all night.
- You must be over 20 to purchase a wristband. Photo ID will be required.
The is an all-night event. Venues vary so please check for the club locations.