Want to get more zoom out of your zombie look? It just takes a few easy steps—and some makeup sponges—to get a tone that looks appropriately gaunt and spectral.
- Moisturize your face with skin lotion: Take a generous amount and spread it over your face and neck until it’s fully absorbed.
- Spread white face makeup onto a small section of your hand. Warm the makeup by rubbing it into your hand in small circular motions.
- Apply the makeup onto your cheeks, and spread it around the rest of your face. Use a moist makeup sponge and make sure it’s applied evenly. Extend it down your neck as well.
- Pat your face and neck with a fresh makeup sponge to remove excess oil, skin and makeup.
- Use a makeup puff to pat baby powder over your makeup, being sure to remove any excess powder from the puff before applying. Repeat steps (4) and (5) as needed.
- To create a gaunt, skeletal look, apply bronzer starting just below your temples and ending below your cheekbones. To find the spot, suck in your cheeks and apply the bronzer where your cheeks indent.
- 7. To contour the rest of your face, apply bronzer to the sides of your face and just below your hairline. Tah-daah!
*Summarized from S Cawaii! Beauty Cosplay Makeup & Fashion Idea Magazine