If you’re ready for some easy living in Tokyo, then you’ll appreciate Azabu Court’s full service packages that include free broadband, an in-house concierge plus laundry, dry-cleaning pickup and more. All Azabu Court apartments feature an equipped kitchenette to ensure domestic bliss, and residents receive ¥1,080 daily access to nearby Fitness Club Hiroo so you can stay in shape during your stay. Not sure how long you’re going to stay? Apartments at Azabu Court can be rented on flexible daily, weekly or monthly terms. Take advantage of their special offer—10% off in December and January for short-term stays. Whether you’re in Tokyo for a short stopover or a lengthy stay, Azabu Court can provide you with the service you require and more. Its convenient location, amenities and staff are sure to make your business or leisure stay in Tokyo as pleasant as it can be.
- Daily: ¥7,800-26,500/night
- Weekly: ¥6,850-23,100/night
- Monthly: ¥5,700-19,100/night
- Long-term stays (3 months or more): ¥ 5,130-17,190/night
- 10% off in December and January for stays less than 3 months
- 4-5-39 Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku. 03-3446-8610. email@example.com. Open Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat-Sun & hols 8am-6pm. Nearest stn: Hiroo. www.azabucourt.com
Guest Houses, Serviced Apartments
All you need is your suitcase for the high-grade, monthly apartments offered by Duplex—each furnished with all the amenities and comfortable services of a boutique hotel. Renting serviced rooms means avoiding the hassle (and expense) of paying key money and a brokerage fee. The rental cost is based on the room size and not the number of people, so accommodations are very reasonable—something to consider when looking at how long you plan to stay in Tokyo. Arrive with fresh clothes and start living your new life on the day you arrive. Although the rooms offer the same comfort as hotel suites, the rental cost is much more reasonable and the room size is far more spacious. Plus, you can cook up a storm in the well-appointed kitchens provided. Relax and enjoy a hotel-quality lifestyle—without the cash outlay—at Duplex properties across the city.
- Monthly prices range from ¥204,000-708,000
- Sizes range from 25-71m2
- Various locations in Takanawa, Roppongi, Ginza and Ikebukuro
- 5% off first month’s rent
- 7F Blanespa Ginza, 7-3-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku. 0120-987-908. firstname.lastname@example.org. Open daily 9:30am-8pm. Nearest stn: Ginza. http://duplexcs.jp/eng/
Enplus Tokyo Apartments
Apartments, Real Estate, Serviced Apartments
Tokyo Apartments offers both short- and long-term apartments throughout Tokyo. Through their recently revamped website, you can find a wide variety of furnished and unfurnished rental apartments as well as serviced apartments of all sizes and for all budgets. If you are tired of searching through other websites in Tokyo and coming up empty-handed, or have limited knowledge of the real estate market, try contacting their English-speaking leasing consultants. They can help guide you through the process and find the housing solution that best fits your needs. Don’t forget to visit their online guide to Tokyo for information regarding transportation, shopping, restaurants, bars and more. Other services include furniture rental, relocation support, property management, sales and investment and serviced offices. Tokyo Apartments is your one-stop housing solution. Visit their website and get ready to find your future accommodation today.
- Furnished & unfurnished rental apartments
- Furniture rental
- Property management
- Relocation services
- Serviced apartments
- Rental apartments: Up to ¥50,000 off for signed contracts
- Serviced apartments: Up to ¥30,000 off the first month’s rent
- 2F Nomura Bldg, 4-8 Yonbancho, Chiyoda-ku. 03-4455-7594. email@example.com. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-6:30pm. Nearest stns: Ichigaya, Kojimachi. www.tokyoapartments.jp
Apartments, Guest Houses
Renting in Tokyo can be complicated, with aspects like key money, agency fees and guarantors. But there’s a way around these tricky details. For individuals, couples or families in search of affordable housing, Fontana can provide exceptional customer service and a living space that meets your individual needs. The approachable staff have plenty of experience dealing with people from all over the world, shown in their range of languages—English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and, naturally, Japanese. Prices are reasonable, with guesthouse rooms starting at ¥55,000/month and apartments as low as ¥70,000/month. Set up in urban hubs such as Shibuya, Shinjuku and Roppongi, these housing solutions can be your platform for a better life and a key to unlocking the wonders of Tokyo. Drop by the office anytime and say hello. They’re open for consultation every day of the year, from 9:30am until 7pm—and they’re always happy to meet new faces.
- Okubo: 1K from ¥100,000/month,
- Shibuya: studio from ¥80,000/month, 1K from ¥100,000/month
- Shinjuku: studio from ¥85,000/month, 2DK from ¥135,000
All apartments above furnished
- First-time clients get ¥3,000 off their first month’s rent
- 1F Asahi Mansion, 3-31-5 Chuo, Nakano-ku. 03-3382-0151. Open daily 9:30am-7pm. Nearest stn: Shin-Nakano. www.tokyocityapartments.net
The three big bugbears of key money, deposit and guarantor are all off the radar as soon as you make contact with this major agency, which offers over 900 properties in 70 locations. And though it might seem an impressive number, the ease of JAPT’s services means most living solutions are snapped up as soon as they hit the market. Dwellings are available for all needs and desires, with shared guesthouses, private apartments and more on the menu—for both short- and long-term rental—starting at just ¥60,000 per month. Residences are fully furnished, often including the cookware and linen that turn an apartment into a home. Internet access is arranged before you move in, meaning no forms to fill in or difficult phone calls to make. And getting started couldn’t be easier, with a bilingual website on which to browse homes to your heart’s content, and English-speaking staff to get you on your way.
- Hiroo: studio from ¥135,000/month
- Kagurazawa: studio from ¥140,000/month
- Komazawa: studio from ¥140,000/month
- Roppongi: studio from ¥180,000/month
- Up to ¥30,000 off monthly rent
3-5-17 Nishi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku. 03-5437-5233. firstname.lastname@example.org. Open Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, closed Sun. Nearest stn: Gotanda. www.tokyoeasyrent.com