In a beauty world flooded with expensive products, latest trends and bizarre new treatments, where should we begin when we want to look and feel not just our most beautiful, but also our healthiest? With a concept expressing a simple yet powerful mission, “To provide high-end beauty treatments that are effective, healthy and natural,” everyone’s first stop in Tokyo for beauty and relaxation services should be Elana Jade.
Located in the stylish and convenient Azabu Juban area, the bilingual salon’s natural and organic beauty services will not only make your skin glow, but also help you improve your own health and wellbeing by:
- Improving the skin’s current condition by restoring vitality and radiance
- Fighting the ageing process by preventing the degradation of the skin’s elastin
- Improving overall health by caring for the bodies largest organ — the skin
Take advantage of Elana Jade’s latest special offers:
“Intensive Peeling Facial Course”
Four facials at the special price of ¥56,000 (¥16,000 → ¥14,000 per facial)
Starting from April
“Eyelash Extension Special”
Volume Eyelash Extensions, Natural
1hr 15min ¥10,800 → ¥8,800
See more packages and special deals to pamper yourself with a choice of hot stone massages, lash lifts, manicures, waxing and more.
For more information, please visit elanajade.com
NS Azabu Juban Building 4F, 3-6-2
Azabu Juban, Minato-Ku Tokyo
COVID-19 precautions and safety measures
- The salon has now started to use PayPay to eliminate hand contact when making payments.
- Staff will be using a temperature gun to take all clients’ temperatures when entering the salon.
- Please refrain from visiting for a period of 14 days if you have recently traveled or have been in close contact with those who have.
- Wash hands thoroughly when entering and leaving the salon.
- Please wear a mask when in the salon.
- The salon cannot serve clients water or tea from glasses, so when possible, please bring your own water bottle.
- Please do not visit if feeling unwell with any illness.
- In the unfortunate event you contract the virus within 14 days of visiting the salon, please let the salon know immediately.
- During the salon’s facials, the therapist will be wearing a face shield, mask and hypoallergenic gloves during the treatment.
- All therapists will be wearing gloves and face shields when possible during treatments.