Tokyo American Club: Nearly New Sale
May 23, 2023 at 10:00am ~ May 23, 2023 at 1:30pm
Bargain hunters are in for a treat at Connections’ annual one-day sale of gently used items.
In an era of recycling and rehoming, you’ll find a treasure trove of well-preserved wares for sale, including Western-sized clothing, baby goods, toys, books and household items.
And Members enjoy the chance to browse early at a presale from 9am.
Something to Sell?
Whether you’re spring-cleaning or relocating, why not find new homes for gently used items outgrown or that no longer spark joy?
Rent up to three tables, with space for one rack (not provided) per table, for displaying your selection of wares.
Tables are allocated at registration on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Connections members: ¥4,400
- Non-Connections members: ¥5,500
- Connections member sign-up start: Apr 18 (10am)
- Non-Connections member sign-up start: Apr 25 (10am)
- Cancellation deadline: May 15 (5pm)
- Vendor Information
- Maximum: three tables per Member (Members must provide their own racks; one per table)
- Member presale: 9–10am
- Open to the public
- Ages 8 & above (ages 2 & under must be in a baby carrier)
- No stroller parking available
- Purchases in cash only
Start: May 23rd 2023 at 10:00am
End: May 23rd 2023 at 1:30pm